We strive to satisfy our customers from their point of view
In selling insurance and other financial products
- We will endeavor to explain and offer products in accordance with the customer’s intention and actual situation, taking into consideration the customer’s knowledge of the product, purchase experience, purpose of purchase, financial situation, and other matters necessary for the characteristics of the product.
- We will not solicit customers at times, places, or in ways that may cause inconvenience to customers.
- We will endeavor to ensure that customers correctly understand important information about our products. We will also endeavor to provide appropriate explanations depending on the form of sale.
Various Responses to Customer Inquiries
- We will strive to respond to customer inquiries in a prompt, appropriate, and courteous manner.
- We will strive to respond promptly, appropriately, and courteously to claims.
- We will make use of customers’ opinions and requests in product development and sales activities.
We will comply with all laws and regulations, and strive to properly sell insurance and other financial products.
- We will comply with the Insurance Business Law, the Law Concerning Provision of Financial Services, the Consumer Contract Law, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law, the Law Concerning Protection of Personal Information, and other related laws and regulations.
- To ensure proper business operations, we will develop internal systems and provide training for sales personnel.
- We will respect the privacy of our customers, and will handle customer information appropriately and manage it strictly.
- With regard to insurance policies, etc., insured by minors, especially those under 15 years of age, we will strive to properly solicit customers from the viewpoint of preventing fraudulent acquisition of insurance benefits.
* The above policy is our “Solicitation Policy” based on the “Law Concerning Provision of Financial Services” (Law No. 101 of 2000). For an overview of the law, please refer to the website of the Financial Services Agency.